Monday, June 20, 2011

Hill Country Peach Cobbler [Menu]


Hill Country Peach Cobbler


I was (and still am) so excited for this week’s Project Pastry Queen recipe. I love cobbler, but I so rarely have a reason to make it. I consider it a very summery, potluck-ish type of dish. SO delicious, sweet, gooey, wonderful.. it seems silly to make it for just my husband and I. But, for the sake of the group, I suppose we’ll just have the burden of eating the whole thing.


Hill Country Peach Cobbler


This recipe is ridiculously simple and has an amazing outcome. It’s probably the best cobbler that’s come out of my kitchen, and I’m definitely looking forward to making it again.

If you’d like to make a cobbler of your very own, pop over to Josie’s blog for the recipe, and, also, feel free to check out what the other ladies of the group whipped up over at PPQ headquarters.


.

2 comments :

Carolina gal said...

After tasting Chef Matt's peach cobbler, I had to try this with blueberries. Easy, easy, easy and exceptionally good. Love this type of recipe. Thanks!

beautiful picture!

Beth said...

I'm so glad it worked for you! I'm sure it was great with blueberries. <3