Monday, February 7, 2011

My new homebase [Personal]

My dear readers~
I have to apologize, yet again, for my absence. I know I don't have a huge following, but I should still be remaining active. And I'm so sorry that hasn't been the case. But I'm incredibly happy to announce that, finally, we have moved!
And, due to the hard work and help of my mother - who is a "take no prisoners" organizer and cleaner, I have a nice, spacious kitchen to work in with better lighting and counter-space.


Alleyways and pay-phone calls


I am in love with our new apartment. It is so much bigger than where we were before. It feels more like somewhere you could call "home", and it's somewhere we could stay for quite some time.


Laugh until we think we'll die


I've already used the oven to make the Ginger Pear Bread that was due a couple weeks ago for me on Project Pastry Queen. Even though it's late, I'm excited to post about my experiences with it. It was really very good. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. Another win by Rebecca Rather. So be expecting that post up tonight or tomorrow. I hope you'll try it and enjoy it as much as my friends and family did.


I've been everywhere with you, that's true.


And, for anyone who is interested (as I always am to know such things), you can click the image above (or this link) to see the notes on Flickr regarding where things are in my kitchen. And, if anyone is interested, there are pictures of the apartment its entirety on Flickr that I put up for my best friend down in Georgia.


Barefoot on a summer night


I had some initial concerns, but I'm so glad we moved. I'm so glad everything worked out and fell into place for this to happen.


Never could be sweeter than with you


And I'm really looking forward to posting more and talking with you all soon. In the meantime, happy baking!

xoxo
B

2 comments :

Katie said...

BETH! You're blogging, and about incredibly delicious looking food!

I saw a comment on a blog and was like...hm...that must be you!

I'm following you now.

Beth said...

Thanks for following me over here, pretty lady! :] I accidentally overlooked your comment, so I apologize for just getting back to you now. You've almost been married a year! It goes by so quickly.